The following chart shows our modular approach. In consultation with you we carry out a needs assessment, after which you define which modules you wish to deploy.
Module I: DEFINING THE SEARCH FIELD
- Desk Research
- Trend analysis
- Interviews / Workshops … at your company, with experts in the industry, with customers
Objective: to define search fields geared to your company
Module II: CONDENSING THE LESSONS LEARNED FROM MODULE I
- A synthesis workshop at your company
- Optional validation by external experts
Objective: to define a binding development strategy for the following modules
Module III: FINDING SOLUTIONS
- Co-Creation Workshops (with a choice of formats)
- Agile, creative
- Interdisciplinary: with company representatives, customers, potential customers, experts
Objective: to generate innovative, promising ideas
Module IV: TESTING THE SOLUTIONS
- User Testing – enlisting the help of potential users to ensure a high degree of understanding and empathy (with a choice of methods)
OPTION: Iterative loop to Module III:
Depending on the outcome, Module III is repeated with these findings to further optimise the ideas.
Objective: to gain a timely understanding of what future users (customers) really look for and need
Module V: ESTABLISHING THE 'WINNER'
- Company representatives, experts from JU-KNOW and, if appropriate, external experts prepare a synthesis of the lessons learned and internal know-how.
Objective: to identify sustainably successful ideas
Module VI: VALIDATING THE 'WINNER'
- Market research (also possible online), with a choice of different methods
- Synthesis of the lessons learned and internal know-how
_to identify sustainably successful ideas
_sound out the intended target group for acceptance and possible optimisation approaches
_create a valid basis from which to decide on the next steps
Module VII: REFINING THE 'WINNER'
- Teamwork moderated by JU-KNOW
- Optional enlisting of external experts
Objective: to take the ideas that emerge from the validation process as sustainably successful innovations and develop them into business models
Module VIII: FROM BUSINESS MODEL TO MARKET LAUNCH
- Recruiting of experts for brand management, communication, sales & distribution, and aftersales
- Monitoring customer feedback, sales & distribution, aftersales
Objective: a successful roll-out